The Music Makers Summer School 2019
Week 1: Monday 15th July – Friday 19th July
Week 2: Monday 22nd July – Friday 26th July – SOLD OUT
Week 3: Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August – SOLD OUT
Please note an application is only accepted and entered upon receipt of full payment.
- Price per child when booking for one week before March 31st: £150
- Price per child when booking for one week after March 31st: £160
- Price per child when booking for two weeks before March 31st: £140
- Price per child when booking for two weeks after March 31st: £150
- Price per child when booking for three weeks before March 31st: £130
- Price per child when booking for three weeks after March 31st: £140
The Music Makers is back for its 12th year! The course this year will take place as ever in our spiritual home at Nottingham Girls’ High School.
Applications are now available on a first come, first served basis. The course is open to both boys and girls from 5 – 15 years, who may have no musical experience right up to those preparing for Music College. Older students in Years 9/10 are automatically made ‘mentors’ to the course. Whilst still paying and fully participating in the course, these young adults are encouraged to inspire, lead and develop.
Once again, we are committed to serving the wider community and are keen to offer scholarships where applicable. Typically, these will be given to those in state-school education, showing exceptional commitment to music. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Please note, we are mostly looking to hand out scholarships to those who have not already been on the course, but those applying for a second or third year of scholarships will, of course, be considered should such a space arise.