The Music Makers Spook School: Junior Bandcamp 2018, October 29th – 2nd November
A Halloween themed week course. Suitable for: Boys and girls in years 4-6. Must have around grade 1 experience in first instrument and a willingness to sing!
During Junior Bandcamp the children:
- Learn about composition techniques and study popular songs
- Write, record and edit their own Halloween themed song using Logic X on the Apple Mac.
- Create and design their own CD
- Learn how a Halloween themed music video is created and shoot, act-in and edit their own
- Learn how music is marketed including making a website, t-shirt, posters etc
- Learn how to put on a press conference to launch a product
- Host their own Halloween themed disco for their friends and family
- Go out for dinner at Pizza Express
And every penny goes to charity!
See some examples of our previous courses products here:
This one always sells fast and it’s only available to 16 children. The course runs from 8-30-4pm daily (there is no after school club) and concludes with a presentation at 3pm on Friday 2nd November Friday. The course cost is £190, first come, first served!