The Music Makers Spook School: Junior Bandcamp 2019, October 21st- 25th APPLY NOW
Suitable for: Boys and girls in years 3-7. Must have around grade 1 experience in their first instrument or willingness to sing!
During Junior Bandcamp the children:
- Learn about composition techniques and study popular songs
- Write, record and edit their own song using Logic X on the Apple Mac.
- Learn how a music video is created and shoot, act-in and edit their own
- Learn how music is marketed including making a website, t-shirt, posters etc
- Learn how to put on a press conference to launch a product
- Host their own Halloween themed disco for their friends and family
- Go out for dinner at Pizza Express
And every penny goes to charity. This year will be raising funds and awareness for ‘Our friend Abbie’
See some examples of our previous courses products here:
This one always sells fast and it’s only available to 20 children. The course runs from 8-30-4pm daily (there is no after school club) and concludes with a presentation at 3pm on Friday October 25th. The course cost is £195, first come, first served!